Date(s) - 12/25/2018
Categories No Categories
In 1946, Red and Lyttle Bridges opened the first BBQ joint in Cleveland County called Dedmond's Barbecue; located in the old Dedmond's building on Highway 18.
Three short years later the business was moved to Uptown Shelby (1949) and was renamed to Red Bridges Barbecue Lodge. In 1953, Red Bridges Barbecue Lodge was moved to our current location on Highway 74.